- Went to Sharjah with Noura today for an exhibition and a used books fair.
- Most of the volunteers in the used books' fair were kids and it was so adorable "Would you like me to help you? What books are you looking for?".
- Bumped into Reem Falaknaz! We have a deep understanding of the butterfly effect. Forreal.
- So many abandoned books, wish I had the energy to go through everything but the sun was too extra today.
- Al Haraka Baraka exhibition was brilliant.
- Nice food with nice company.
- I don't understand the logic behind Sharjah and Dubai's streets, but the road rage was worth finding this 35 mm films' store. They were very nice and gave us a discount because we got so many.
TODAY IN GIFS
After a long day of running errands, I went for a walk to enjoy what's left of this nice weather. Winter, you shall be missed.